terça-feira, novembro 27, 2012

Nowhere. Fast!

It is sort of cold. But I'm warm inside.
Being miserable listening to a CD. The Smiths what-is-the-title...
It feels like one of those nights back in 2009. But I assume you don't know how were my nights by that time.
I'll tell you, today, is a little warmer, a little cozier, slightly less disturbed but still as boring.
As a great fella said somewhere out there: "I'm writing to whisk the loneliness of my thoughts". 
The night goes on following the song...


And when I'm lying in my bed
I think about life
and I think about death
and neither one particularly appeals to me



and if the day came when I felt a

natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
in the middle of the street and die

...Suddenly it started to rain.
I'll probably jump in the ocean.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário